Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Perform operational analysis and financial forecasting
- Employ problem-solving skills and analysis, and report problems to the Controller as necessary
- Develop charts and graphs
- Perform periodic reviews of job cost data reports
- Prepare financial reports, specifically Company budgets and overseeing their evaluation
- Present the various accounting reports to the top management
- Manage operational data and maintain data accuracy and integrity
- Demonstrate a proficient skill level with all MS Office products and a high proficiency level with Excel
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
- 10+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, set priorities and see projects through to completion
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and work effectively on multiple tasks in a fast pace, demanding environment
- Sage MAS 200 accounting software experience
- Government contract experience is a plus
- Knowledge of standard contract terms and how they are applied in the billing process
- Other duties as assigned
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Bigelow Aerospace was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in North Las Vegas, Nevada. Our company’s mission is to provide affordable, human-rated space structures for destinations in low Earth orbit, the moon, and beyond to meet the needs of a diverse array of customers.
Since 2006, we have successfully launched and deployed three expandable space structures, to include a human-rated module attached to the International Space Station. Presently, we are working on the research, design, and development of our next generation of human-rated expandable habitats, the B330 spacecraft. We are also currently partnered with NASA to assist with developing commercial and deep space habitation concepts as part of their NextSTEP (Next Space Technologies for Exploration Partnerships) Habitation Systems program.