Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Perform a variety of administrative functions in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Create and maintain Excel spreadsheets
- Assist with compiling data and developing the budget
- Perform bookkeeping duties, accounts payable, and data entry
- Generate a variety of reports
- Coordinate projects that may involve working with all levels of management and staff
- Research vendors and analyze proposals
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience in an executive environment preferred
- Ability to keep sensitive information confidential at all times
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, accuracy, and attention to detail is a must
- Ability to proof one's own work as well as the work of others
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate with colleagues, prioritize work, and ask for further clarification when necessary
- Ability to work under pressure with tight time constraints, as well as the ability to deal with frequent interruptions, unresolved situations, frequent change, delays or unexpected events
- A proven background working with construction contracts, construction billing, and construction estimating a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in business or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Must successfully pass a drug test and background check
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Bigelow Aerospace was founded in 1999. Our headquarters are located in North Las Vegas, Nevada.
Our mission is to provide affordable destinations serving many diverse uses and customers, whether those destinations are located in low Earth orbit, deep space or on a foreign body.
In 2006 and 2007, we successfully launched and deployed Genesis I and II. On April 8, 2016 we launched the BEAM, Bigelow Expandable Activity Module, on contract with NASA to the International Space Station. The BEAM is a technology demonstrator to promote the viability of expandable habitat technology.