Project Manager - Aerospace Unit Prototype
Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Full and all responsibility for project schedule of aerospace prototype
- Responsible for coordination of hardware installation
- Oversee all hardware procurement
- Supervision of assembly and integration teams
- Facilitate meetings that can clearly and convincingly present project to potential customers
- Accommodate multiple customer interests
Proven success managing complex projects with a track record for overseeing projects and delivering results on time
Bachelor’s degree from accredited university in Aerospace Technology or related discipline
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Extreme attention to detail
- Other commercial companies
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Bigelow Aerospace was founded in 1999. Its headquarters are located in North Las Vegas, Nevada.
Our mission is to provide affordable destinations serving many diverse uses and customers, whether those destinations are located in low Earth orbit, deep space or on a foreign body.
In 2006 and 2007, we successfully launched and deployed Genesis I and II. On April 8, 2016 we launched the BEAM, Bigelow Expandable Activity Module, on contract with NASA to the International Space Station. The BEAM is a technology demonstrator to promote the viability of expandable habitat technology.