Assistant Assembly Manager
Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Assist in overseeing the assembly and production processes and ensure that they adhere to company policies and procedures
- Assist in managing cost efficiency, quality, and safety throughout the manufacturing processes
- Plan, discuss, and complete reports about the production and the staff
- Assist in setting production goals and target dates
- Associate’s Degree in engineering, business or a related field
- Experience in the assembly of automobiles, heavy equipment, aircraft or other complex equipment
- Ability to read blueprints
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Positive attitude and high energy
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Bigelow Aerospace was founded in 1999. Our headquarters are located in North Las Vegas, Nevada.
Our mission is to provide affordable destinations serving many diverse uses and customers, whether those destinations are located in low Earth orbit, deep space or on a foreign body.
In 2006 and 2007, we successfully launched and deployed Genesis I and II. On April 8, 2016 we launched the BEAM, Bigelow Expandable Activity Module, on contract with NASA to the International Space Station. The BEAM is a technology demonstrator to promote the viability of expandable habitat technology.