Chief Financial Officer
Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Serve as a credible, knowledgeable, and trusted resource to the president of the company
- Develop business case scenarios and create PowerPoint presentations
- Assist with the successful growth of the company
- Advise on contract negotiations
- Conversant with all matters pertaining to public/private companies
- 8 to 20 years experience combined in the private and public sectors
- The ideal candidate should have a Master's degree in Accounting or Business Administration or equivalent business experience and 10+ years of progressively responsible experience
- Experience in LLC partnerships
- Flexible, resourceful, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing and growing environment
- Disciplined organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and presentation skills
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment is required
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Bigelow Aerospace was founded in 1999. Our headquarters are located in North Las Vegas, Nevada.
Our mission is to provide affordable destinations serving many diverse uses and customers, whether those destinations are located in low Earth orbit, deep space or on a foreign body.
In 2006 and 2007, we successfully launched and deployed Genesis I and II. On April 8, 2016 we launched the BEAM, Bigelow Expandable Activity Module, on contract with NASA to the International Space Station. The BEAM is a technology demonstrator to promote the viability of expandable habitat technology.