Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Generate CNC mill programs from CAD models
- Work with the machinists on the shop floor
- Create CNC mill programs from imported CAD files
- Minimum five years’ experience in a similar role
- Familiarity with using wire frames, layers, and 3D models
- Experience in part planning and creating set-up sheets
- Surfcam, Mastercam or other CAD/CAM software experience is required
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Bigelow Aerospace was founded in 1999. Our headquarters are located in North Las Vegas, Nevada.
Our mission is to provide affordable destinations serving many diverse uses and customers, whether those destinations are located in low Earth orbit, deep space or on a foreign body.
In 2006 and 2007, we successfully launched and deployed Genesis I and II. On April 8, 2016 we launched the BEAM, Bigelow Expandable Activity Module, on contract with NASA to the International Space Station. The BEAM is a technology demonstrator to promote the viability of expandable habitat technology.