Commercial Space Market Investigators
18 positions to be filled – including:
6 Team managers for exciting opportunity
- Must be able to travel frequently around the world
- All expenses paid
- Great salary and benefits
- College background preferred in business
- Fluent in foreign language is a plus
- Eight years or more of complex selling experience required
- Team Managers must live in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Team Members (not managers) can live outside Las Vegas, Nevada
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Bigelow Aerospace was founded in 1999. Our headquarters are located in North Las Vegas, Nevada.
Our mission is to provide affordable destinations serving many diverse uses and customers, whether those destinations are located in low Earth orbit, deep space or on a foreign body.
In 2006 and 2007, we successfully launched and deployed Genesis I and II. On April 8, 2016 we launched the BEAM, Bigelow Expandable Activity Module, on contract with NASA to the International Space Station. The BEAM is a technology demonstrator to promote the viability of expandable habitat technology.