Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Provide compliance, contract, and proposal support to meet Governmental and Customer requirements for assigned programs
- Provide communication and development to staff leaders to guide the compliance needs and support organizations
- Work with customers, functional leaders, and internal corporate and legal staff to meet organizational requirements
- Prepare documents for the Department of State, ITAR and Department of Commerce, along with any other governing body requirements and compliance
- Develop and adhere to compliance and contract training program
- Notify necessary teams with the tools to successfully keep in compliance and meet customer expectations
- 5+ years experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Significant understanding of ITAR compliance and FAR regulations
- Strong wirtten and communications skills necessary
- Strong knowledge of products, processes, and customer requirements
- Aviation or aerospace experience is a plus
- Unyielding integrity and team player
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Bigelow Aerospace was founded in 1999. Our headquarters are located in North Las Vegas, Nevada.
Our mission is to provide affordable destinations serving many diverse uses and customers, whether those destinations are located in low Earth orbit, deep space or on a foreign body.
In 2006 and 2007, we successfully launched and deployed Genesis I and II. On April 8, 2016 we launched the BEAM, Bigelow Expandable Activity Module, on contract with NASA to the International Space Station. The BEAM is a technology demonstrator to promote the viability of expandable habitat technology.