Construction Contract Administrator
Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Draft construction agreements
- Administers subcontract agreements, vendor agreements, and service agreements across the full life phase of the agreements — from the pre-solicitation phase to final payment and closeout
- Pre-qualify subcontractors
- Prepare requests for quotes
- Evaluate subcontractor quotes
- Prepare and execute subcontract documents and associated paperwork, such as insurance and bonding
- Track and report subcontractor progress
- Ensure timely receipt of contract deliverables
- Monitor deadlines for lien filings
- 10+ years’ experience in a similar role in a corporate environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Project Management or closely related field
- Understanding of construction trade standards, codes, regulations, and laws
- Must be adept in all office administration matters pertaining to construction including but not limited to contracts, lien releases, cost breakdowns and other communications and activities pertaining to the entire general contracting and construction process
- Thoroughly conversant in construction terminology and contracts
- Capable of drafting and editing construction language and agreements
- Well rounded in construction expertise
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Bigelow Aerospace was founded in 1999. Our headquarters are located in North Las Vegas, Nevada.
Our mission is to provide affordable destinations serving many diverse uses and customers, whether those destinations are located in low Earth orbit, deep space or on a foreign body.
In 2006 and 2007, we successfully launched and deployed Genesis I and II. On April 8, 2016 we launched the BEAM, Bigelow Expandable Activity Module, on contract with NASA to the International Space Station. The BEAM is a technology demonstrator to promote the viability of expandable habitat technology.