Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Advise management on a wide range of legal issues relating to business operations, including strategic transactions and commercial issues.
- Draft contracts, including MOU's, NDA's, subcontractor agreements etc....
- Ensure consistency of contract terms with company policies and goals.
- Reduce company’s contract risk.
- A graduate of a leading U.S. law school.
- Licensed to practice in at least one U.S. state.
- Be in good standing in all jurisdictions where the candidate is licensed to practice law.
- At least10-14 years of experience working as an attorney drafting contracts of all types.
- Proven experience in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts, strategic counseling, managing and resolving commercial disputes.
- Ability to prioritize work responsibilities, and provide high quality and timely legal work.
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Bigelow Aerospace was founded in 1999. Our headquarters are located in North Las Vegas, Nevada.
Our mission is to provide affordable destinations serving many diverse uses and customers, whether those destinations are located in low Earth orbit, deep space or on a foreign body.
In 2006 and 2007, we successfully launched and deployed Genesis I and II. On April 8, 2016 we launched the BEAM, Bigelow Expandable Activity Module, on contract with NASA to the International Space Station. The BEAM is a technology demonstrator to promote the viability of expandable habitat technology.