Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Work with Federal Acquisition Regulation and its agency supplements
- Create Earned Value Project Management and process improvement practices
- Monitor compliance with ITAR/EAR regulations
- Apply current proposed laws and proposed legislation, and interpret the potential impact on current and future contracts
- Review proposals, evaluate compliance with requirements and regulations, maintain communication to ensure timely contract execution, and comply with federal regulations
- Develops responses to requests for proposal by complying with process procedures, reviewing bid process procedures, reviewing requirements, and drafting of appropriate responses
- Screen contract deliverables and ensure compliance with procurement and Federal Acquisition Regulations
- Advise senior management on government contract requirements and procedures
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Law, Engineering or closely related field
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role in a corporate or governmental environment
- Proficient technical writing skills
- Ability to effectively negotiate contracts to obtain the best prices and most favorable terms and conditions for follow-on requirements
- Ability to understand and interpret financial analysis
- Ability to prioritize and to work under pressure and within time constraints
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to be flexible in a fast-paced environment
- Strong business, analytical and mathematical skills demonstrated through academic coursework and/or experience in contracting functions
- Ability to effectively communicate and present information to team members, team leaders, and top management
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Bigelow Aerospace was founded in 1999. Our headquarters are located in North Las Vegas, Nevada.
Our mission is to provide affordable destinations serving many diverse uses and customers, whether those destinations are located in low Earth orbit, deep space or on a foreign body.
In 2006 and 2007, we successfully launched and deployed Genesis I and II. On April 8, 2016 we launched the BEAM, Bigelow Expandable Activity Module, on contract with NASA to the International Space Station. The BEAM is a technology demonstrator to promote the viability of expandable habitat technology.