We are in the process of commercializing space travel. This individual will be responsible for assisting us in making this venture profitable for Bigelow Aerospace and affordable for our clients.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Craft spreadsheets, charts, and graphs in a visually creative way
- Create Power Point presentations
- Work independently, take initiative, set priorities, and see projects through to completion
- Cost Accounting experience
- Experience with lease accounting for multiple customers
- 10+ years' experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with emphasis in finance
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and work effectively on multiple tasks in a fast paced, demanding environment
- Creative problem solver
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Outgoing personality and also have attention to detail
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Bigelow Aerospace was founded in 1999. Its headquarters are located in North Las Vegas, Nevada.
Our mission is to provide affordable destinations serving many diverse uses and customers, whether those destinations are located in low Earth orbit, deep space or on a foreign body.
In 2006 and 2007, we successfully launched and deployed Genesis I and II. On April 8, 2016 we launched the BEAM, Bigelow Expandable Activity Module, on contract with NASA to the International Space Station. The BEAM is a technology demonstrator to promote the viability of expandable habitat technology.