Full Stack (LAMP) Web Developer
Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Create full feature responsive web sites with e-commerce from provided design guidelines that are cross-browser compatible and mobile device friendly
- Implement social media, third party APIs, SEO-SEM optimization
- Implement testing apps/scripts/tools to monitor website(s) performance to ensure uptime and speed
- Use and troubleshoot SSH/SFTP, FTP Connections using a Security Key
- Use image creation tools to crop or resize and make adjustments as needed on an image using Adobe Photoshop or other Adobe Creative Suite Tools
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a related field
- Knowledge of CentOS 5+ Linux Server Administration is a requirement (Install/Maintain Software Packages, Setup Services/Scripts, Compile Projects from Source, & Basic Security using FirewallD)
- Proven knowledge of MySQL(5)+ (PDO), PHP(5)+, OOP (Object-Oriented Programming) is a requirement
- Expert knowledge of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, including SASS & LESS
- Expert knowledge of web markup, including but not limited to HTML(5), CSS(3) and Responsive Design
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling using AJAX or similar technologies
- Preferred knowledge of code versioning tools, such as SVN or GIT
- Basic knowledge and understanding of BASH and BASH Scripting including CRON Job creations and monitoring
- Strong teamwork skills and ability to receive and perform instructions that may not go according to web standards or existing design scheme
- Self-starter with the ability to work on multiple projects in a fast paced, ever changing environment
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Bigelow Aerospace was founded in 1999. Our headquarters are located in North Las Vegas, Nevada.
Our mission is to provide affordable destinations serving many diverse uses and customers, whether those destinations are located in low Earth orbit, deep space or on a foreign body.
In 2006 and 2007, we successfully launched and deployed Genesis I and II. On April 8, 2016 we launched the BEAM, Bigelow Expandable Activity Module, on contract with NASA to the International Space Station. The BEAM is a technology demonstrator to promote the viability of expandable habitat technology.