Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Clean, wash, polish, sanitize, deodorize and disinfect all areas and items in the facility including furnishings, fixtures, trash bins, windows, mirrors, floors, carpets, walls, ceilings, bathrooms, using proper cleaning and disinfecting solutions and procedures
- Maintain work areas in a clean, safe, comfortable and attractive manner, clearly marked with caution or safety signs are required
- Abides by and adheres to all normal safety or security rules and regulations and reports infractions
- Ensure that work areas are free of all hazardous objects and that all equipment, tools, chemicals and supplies are properly stored and secured at all times
- Ensure the work and cleaning schedules are followed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Must be physically able to perform the tasks required for this position, including the ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds, push, pull, bend, stoop, and stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to work effectively as a member of a team
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
- Dedicated, enthusiastic, and energetic demeanor
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Bigelow Aerospace was founded in 1999. Our headquarters are located in North Las Vegas, Nevada.
Our mission is to provide affordable destinations serving many diverse uses and customers, whether those destinations are located in low Earth orbit, deep space or on a foreign body.
In 2006 and 2007, we successfully launched and deployed Genesis I and II. On April 8, 2016 we launched the BEAM, Bigelow Expandable Activity Module, on contract with NASA to the International Space Station. The BEAM is a technology demonstrator to promote the viability of expandable habitat technology.