Machine Shop Supervisor
Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Assist in the day to day Management Operations of the Machine Shop
- Applicant Must be familiar with CNC Mills and Lathes
- Must have an understanding of machine shop practices and work flow
- Experience in job planning and Scheduling
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel AND Word
- ISO/AS9100 experience preferred
- SURFCAM , MASTERCAM or other CAM software a plus
- 5 Years Minimum Management Experience
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Bigelow Aerospace was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in North Las Vegas, Nevada. Our company’s mission is to provide affordable, human-rated space structures for destinations in low Earth orbit, the moon, and beyond to meet the needs of a diverse array of customers.
Since 2006, we have successfully launched and deployed three expandable space structures, to include a human-rated module attached to the International Space Station. Presently, we are working on the research, design, and development of our next generation of human-rated expandable habitats, the B330 spacecraft. We are also currently partnered with NASA to assist with developing commercial and deep space habitation concepts as part of their NextSTEP (Next Space Technologies for Exploration Partnerships) Habitation Systems program.