Machine Shop Supervisor
Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Assist in the day to day Management Operations of the Machine Shop
- Applicant Must be familiar with CNC Mills and Lathes
- Must have an understanding of machine shop practices and work flow
- Experience in job planning and Scheduling
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel AND Word
- ISO/AS9100 experience preferred
- SURFCAM , MASTERCAM or other CAM software a plus
- 5 Years Minimum Management Experience
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Bigelow Aerospace was founded in 1999. Our headquarters are located in North Las Vegas, Nevada.
Our mission is to provide affordable destinations serving many diverse uses and customers, whether those destinations are located in low Earth orbit, deep space or on a foreign body.
In 2006 and 2007, we successfully launched and deployed Genesis I and II. On April 8, 2016 we launched the BEAM, Bigelow Expandable Activity Module, on contract with NASA to the International Space Station. The BEAM is a technology demonstrator to promote the viability of expandable habitat technology.