Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Well qualified candidates may start at $90K
Candidate must have extensive contract drafting experience but not limited to, drafting, reviewing,
negotiating, processing, revising, and filing of agreements. Must be able to develop a high effort
legal document that requires significant independent drafting (either creating such agreements from
conception or by utilizing company approved templates), reviewing vendor agreements, processing,
revising, tracking, and filing agreements
- Provide assistance with preparing or reviewing contracts and correspondence, including research and preliminary drafts
- Assist with contract documentation, administration, contract change orders, contract deliverables and oversight
- Entity formation, corporate maintenance, handling transaction closing binders
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of corporate/business paralegal experience
- Must be a certified Paralegal
- Strong attention to detail, analytical abilities and resourcefulness
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work well under pressure and to work effectively with management
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to prioritize workload effectively, and work independently
- Must have a positive can-do attitude
- Must have a strong commitment to excellence, and being part of a great team
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Bigelow Aerospace was founded in 1999. Our headquarters are located in North Las Vegas, Nevada.
Our mission is to provide affordable destinations serving many diverse uses and customers, whether those destinations are located in low Earth orbit, deep space or on a foreign body.
In 2006 and 2007, we successfully launched and deployed Genesis I and II. On April 8, 2016 we launched the BEAM, Bigelow Expandable Activity Module, on contract with NASA to the International Space Station. The BEAM is a technology demonstrator to promote the viability of expandable habitat technology.