Public Relations and Marketing Specialist
Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Provide analysis, solutions, and general marketing expertise to develop and implement strategies for new and existing products
- Gather data, perform market research to identify target markets and assess consumer perceptions, competition, business trends, and product value
- Develop and execute brand management, media relations plan’s and ensure brand consistency
- Run PR campaigns that deliver measurable results and meet Leadership objectives
- Identify, develop, and execute communications strategies for key media contacts
- Create and deliver press releases and media relations content
- Assist in development and refinement of uniform graphic standards and visual brand strategies
- 10+ years of experience with creative branding, corporate strategy development and public relations
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or Business related field
- Ability to think creatively and strategically working on both large, complex plans as well as day-to-day tasks
- Expertise in branding and corporate message with proven track record designing and executing successful campaigns at both National and global level
- Full understanding of media needs and currently active with high level media relationships
- Understanding of social media and solid working experience working with bloggers
- Previous print, broadcast and online social media experience
- Exceptional writing and editing skills; proficiency in copywriting
- Effective communicator and presenter, event planning and execution
- High energy and ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Strong research, analytical, organization, and planning skills
- Superior problem solving skills and the ability to perform well under pressure
- Budget-management skills and proficiency including preparation of annual PR and Event budget for Leadership team
- Bi-lingual is a plus
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Bigelow Aerospace was founded in 1999. Our headquarters are located in North Las Vegas, Nevada.
Our mission is to provide affordable destinations serving many diverse uses and customers, whether those destinations are located in low Earth orbit, deep space or on a foreign body.
In 2006 and 2007, we successfully launched and deployed Genesis I and II. On April 8, 2016 we launched the BEAM, Bigelow Expandable Activity Module, on contract with NASA to the International Space Station. The BEAM is a technology demonstrator to promote the viability of expandable habitat technology.