Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Plan, maintain production schedules and measure progress by established standards of performance
- Work on product flow designs that increase efficiencies to achieve productivity standards including costing, training and process improvement
- Build strong relationships and collaborate with all key departments to ensure effectual production methods
- Inventory management - purchase and maintain production supplies
- Minimum of five year’s experience working as a Production Assistant in a manufacturing environment
- Understanding of operations, rules, regulations, policies related to manufacturing and safety and the ability to communicate these effectively
- Experience creating and maintaining project schedules using MS Project, Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Asset and Inventory Management experience is required
- Technician skills are required to understand, configure and keep track of the various products shipped
- High energy and a team player are a must
- Bachelor’s degree
- Foreign language skills are a plus
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Bigelow Aerospace was founded in 1999. Its headquarters are located in North Las Vegas, Nevada.
Our mission is to provide affordable destinations serving many diverse uses and customers, whether those destinations are located in low Earth orbit, deep space or on a foreign body.
In 2006 and 2007, we successfully launched and deployed Genesis I and II. On April 8, 2016 we launched the BEAM, Bigelow Expandable Activity Module, on contract with NASA to the International Space Station. The BEAM is a technology demonstrator to promote the viability of expandable habitat technology.