Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Develop and maintain detailed project schedules using MS Project 2016
- Elicit input from stakeholders to capture estimations of new work, updated actuals and estimations of remaining work
- Integrate multiple schedules into a master project schedule and create performance measurement baselines
- Support the team in the planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting of projects and programs, including dashboard maintenance
- Develop and maintain summary level schedule reports, Gantt charts, milestone charts, and other program management tools used to support critical path analysis, near-term tasks work authorizations, priority-based resource allocations, performance variances, and to support cost/schedule integration
- Work in collaboration with management team to drive consistency of the project scheduling approach to facilitate accuracy in project execution and reporting
- Identify major milestones, decision points, project life-cycle and other project events
- Troubleshoot and monitor potential scheduling problems
- Facilitate and participate in weekly schedule reviews
- Five (5) years of demonstrated experience managing a schedule for an engineering program involving hardware and software development and multiple sub-components using MS Project 2016
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering or other relevant field of study
- Subject matter expertise using MS Project 2016 to manage Integrated Master Schedule (IMS)
- Extremely proficient in MS Excel
- Superior interpersonal and demonstrated facilitation skills, including the ability to motivate and influence others, build effective interpersonal relationships, and be able to foster and contribute to a positive and productive team environment
- Creative and innovative, demonstrating flexibility and adaptability in work style to respond to multiple tasks and handle sudden changes in priorities. Able to embrace and participate in change initiatives
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Bigelow Aerospace was founded in 1999. Our headquarters are located in North Las Vegas, Nevada.
Our mission is to provide affordable destinations serving many diverse uses and customers, whether those destinations are located in low Earth orbit, deep space or on a foreign body.
In 2006 and 2007, we successfully launched and deployed Genesis I and II. On April 8, 2016 we launched the BEAM, Bigelow Expandable Activity Module, on contract with NASA to the International Space Station. The BEAM is a technology demonstrator to promote the viability of expandable habitat technology.