Public Relations Specialist
Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Identify, develop, and execute communications strategies for key media contacts
- Create and deliver press releases and media relations content
- Provide solutions and general marketing expertise to develop and implement strategies for new products
- Develop and execute brand management plans and ensure brand consistency
- Assist in development and refinement of uniform graphic standards and visual brand strategies
- 5+ years' experience in a similar role in a corporate environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- Full understanding of media needs and media relationships
- Effective communicator and presenter
- High energy and ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Strong research, analytical, organization, and planning skills
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Bigelow Aerospace was founded in 1999. Our headquarters are located in North Las Vegas, Nevada.
Our mission is to provide affordable destinations serving many diverse uses and customers, whether those destinations are located in low Earth orbit, deep space or on a foreign body.
In 2006 and 2007, we successfully launched and deployed Genesis I and II. On April 8, 2016 we launched the BEAM, Bigelow Expandable Activity Module, on contract with NASA to the International Space Station. The BEAM is a technology demonstrator to promote the viability of expandable habitat technology.