Quality Inspector Metallics
Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Minimum four (4) years of experience in Quality Assurance, Production or Manufacturing Engineering
- Conduct internal audits to assure compliance or organizational, departmental, regulatory and customer policy
- Check dimensions using calipers, micrometers, precision scales and templates
- Perform production inspection and rework as required
- Provide training on quality policies and techniques
- High volume manufacturing experience is a plus
- Extremely accurate with high level of attention to detail
- Experience gained through the military or within an aviation manufacturing or aerospace company is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Read an interpret engineering drawing (GD&T)
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Bigelow Aerospace was founded in 1999. Its headquarters are located in North Las Vegas, Nevada.
Our mission is to provide affordable destinations serving many diverse uses and customers, whether those destinations are located in low Earth orbit, deep space or on a foreign body.
In 2006 and 2007, we successfully launched and deployed Genesis I and II. On April 8, 2016 we launched the BEAM, Bigelow Expandable Activity Module, on contract with NASA to the International Space Station. The BEAM is a technology demonstrator to promote the viability of expandable habitat technology.