Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet the staffing goals for multiple departments
- Develop and maintain positive rapport with all department managers, understand their hiring needs, and create targeted sourcing plans to include sourcing active and passive candidates through networking, cold calling, internet searches, social media, etc.
- Screen and qualify candidates for availability, interest level, salary range, relocation needs
- Respond in a timely manner to department manager’s requests to schedule interviews, contact references, conduct background checks, etc.
- Regular follow up with the respective hiring managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process
- Participate in team meetings and prioritize sourcing efforts based on priority levels of all open positions
- Administer background checks and drug tests
- Onboard and conduct new hire orientations
- Assist with all advertising and creative recruitment needs for assigned departments
- Ten years’ experience with full life-cycle recruiting
- Bachelor’s degree in related field is preferred, but not required
- Thorough knowledge of human resources procedures, practices, interviewing techniques, and applicable labor laws is required
- Ability to recruit all levels of the organization from entry level to executives
- Flexible, self-starter, high energy and outgoing personality who thrives in an environment with minimal direction
- Passion for recruiting
- Detail oriented and exceptional organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task on a variety of different tasks
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong time management and analytical skills
- Effective negotiation skills
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Bigelow Aerospace was founded in 1999. Our headquarters are located in North Las Vegas, Nevada.
Our mission is to provide affordable destinations serving many diverse uses and customers, whether those destinations are located in low Earth orbit, deep space or on a foreign body.
In 2006 and 2007, we successfully launched and deployed Genesis I and II. On April 8, 2016 we launched the BEAM, Bigelow Expandable Activity Module, on contract with NASA to the International Space Station. The BEAM is a technology demonstrator to promote the viability of expandable habitat technology.