Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Control access to the property and perform frequent patrols to safeguard life and company property in accordance with company and ITAR directives
- Represent the company when interacting with guests/vendors and ensure that all employees and guests are compliant with security procedures and property rules
- Document patrol activities (basic computer skills required) and follow written and oral directives
- Monitor Closed Circuit Television system and intrusion detection hardware
- Act as a first responder for any type of employee injury, altercation or incident
- Perform investigations on employee injuries and company property damage, loss or theft
- Operate and maintain preventively security vehicles and equipment
- Follow orders reliably, function well under stress, punctual and self-driven
- Minimum of 5 years of military or law enforcement experience
- High School diploma or GED required
- Combat Arms or SWAT experience
- Ability to carry all required duty gear and to obtain and legally carry a firearm
- Team player and effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work any day and any shift – including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time in all weather conditions
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Bigelow Aerospace was founded in 1999. Our headquarters are located in North Las Vegas, Nevada.
Our mission is to provide affordable destinations serving many diverse uses and customers, whether those destinations are located in low Earth orbit, deep space or on a foreign body.
In 2006 and 2007, we successfully launched and deployed Genesis I and II. On April 8, 2016 we launched the BEAM, Bigelow Expandable Activity Module, on contract with NASA to the International Space Station. The BEAM is a technology demonstrator to promote the viability of expandable habitat technology.