Softgoods Production Manager
Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Oversee the manufacturing process and ensures the assembly or production process adheres to policies and procedures
- Understanding of production, inspection, cutting tables, dye and presses for fabrics a plus
- Product development experience from cradle to grave
- Experience in the assembly of automobiles, heavy equipment, aircraft, clothing (textiles), solar plant assembly or other complex equipment
- Handle the cost efficiency, quality and safety throughout the manufacturing process
- Plan, discuss and complete reports about the production and the staff through flow charts and other graphs
- Set production goals and target dates
- An Associate’s Degree in business or engineering or a related field
- Effective leadership and organizational skills
- Positive attitude and high energy
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Bigelow Aerospace was founded in 1999. Its headquarters are located in North Las Vegas, Nevada.
Our mission is to provide affordable destinations serving many diverse uses and customers, whether those destinations are located in low Earth orbit, deep space or on a foreign body.
In 2006 and 2007, we successfully launched and deployed Genesis I and II. On April 8, 2016 we launched the BEAM, Bigelow Expandable Activity Module, on contract with NASA to the International Space Station. The BEAM is a technology demonstrator to promote the viability of expandable habitat technology.