Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Manage tests and lead teams to ensure product and quality control during test process
- Ability to design test, set up, review methodologies, resource planning and resolution of issues
- Knowledge of all aspects of design and manufacturing processes
- Minimize budget expenditure on tests
- Develop strategies and procedures
- Set up schedules and document test findings
- Assess progress and effectiveness of test effort
- Evaluate training and development needs
- Senior Engineer with minimum of 10 years experience with an accredited BS degree , prefer Master’s degree
- Planning and management skills
- Knowledge of the domain, system or application-under-test
- Experience programming or managing programming teams
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Bigelow Aerospace was founded in 1999. Its headquarters are located in North Las Vegas, Nevada.
Our mission is to provide affordable destinations serving many diverse uses and customers, whether those destinations are located in low Earth orbit, deep space or on a foreign body.
In 2006 and 2007, we successfully launched and deployed Genesis I and II. On April 8, 2016 we launched the BEAM, Bigelow Expandable Activity Module, on contract with NASA to the International Space Station. The BEAM is a technology demonstrator to promote the viability of expandable habitat technology.