User Interface (C#/WPF) Software Engineer
Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Develop PC based U.I. software that will interface with BA spacecraft avionics systems, including Environmental Control and Life Support Systems (ECLSS)
- Design and implement database applications
- Write design documents and software requirements documents
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering , Computer Science, or Computer Engineering
- Strong background in Multi-Threaded, and Networked Applications
- Strong background in OOP (Object-Oriented Programming)
- Strong background in User Interface development
- Experience using WPF, XAML, C#, .Net
- Unit Testing & Debugging experience
- Experience with version control systems (Subversion, Git, TFS, etc.)
- C/C++ experience
- Experience developing and testing software protocols (ex. Wireshark or similar)
- Embedded software engineering experience
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Bigelow Aerospace was founded in 1999. Our headquarters are located in North Las Vegas, Nevada.
Our mission is to provide affordable destinations serving many diverse uses and customers, whether those destinations are located in low Earth orbit, deep space or on a foreign body.
In 2006 and 2007, we successfully launched and deployed Genesis I and II. On April 8, 2016 we launched the BEAM, Bigelow Expandable Activity Module, on contract with NASA to the International Space Station. The BEAM is a technology demonstrator to promote the viability of expandable habitat technology.