User Interface (C#/WPF) Software Engineer
Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Develop PC based U.I. software that will interface with BA spacecraft avionics systems, including Environmental Control and Life Support Systems (ECLSS)
- Design and implement database applications
- Write design documents and software requirements documents
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering , Computer Science, or Computer Engineering
- Strong background in Multi-Threaded, and Networked Applications
- Strong background in OOP (Object-Oriented Programming)
- Strong background in User Interface development
- Experience using WPF, XAML, C#, .Net
- Unit Testing & Debugging experience
- Experience with version control systems (Subversion, Git, TFS, etc.)
- C/C++ experience
- Experience developing and testing software protocols (ex. Wireshark or similar)
- Embedded software engineering experience
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Bigelow Aerospace was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in North Las Vegas, Nevada. Our company’s mission is to provide affordable, human-rated space structures for destinations in low Earth orbit, the moon, and beyond to meet the needs of a diverse array of customers.
Since 2006, we have successfully launched and deployed three expandable space structures, to include a human-rated module attached to the International Space Station. Presently, we are working on the research, design, and development of our next generation of human-rated expandable habitats, the B330 spacecraft. We are also currently partnered with NASA to assist with developing commercial and deep space habitation concepts as part of their NextSTEP (Next Space Technologies for Exploration Partnerships) Habitation Systems program.