Orbital Complex Construction
- We anticipate construction of our first space station to begin with a Sundancer launched in early 2014, and that by 2015 the station will be available for client use.. The seven-step assembly sequence begins with Sundancer-One launched first (unoccupied).
- Bigelow Aerospace astronauts arrive in a commercial crew capsule to set up Sundancer-one and bring supplies.
- Supplemental power bus and docking node arrive.
- Sundancer-two arrives.
- Second crew arrives with supplies.
- BA330 on approach for docking.
- Third commercial crew capsule arrives with supplies.