This is a full time position.
Duty Location: North Las Vegas, Nevada
Bigelow Aerospace is looking for well-organized and energetic people to work as a Production Engineers/ Managers at our Las Vegas Facility. This position would be in charge of scheduling and organizing one or more lines of spacecraft thru all phases of the design cycle from concept thru flight build. This would include prototypes, various test articles and one or more flight vehicles.
US Citizens and Permanent Residents Only
A qualified candidate would possess the following Qualities/Experience:
- 5-10 years minimum experience in production of space or aviation components
- Degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering or associated experience
- Ability to develop and execute detailed production schedules
- Have proven track record of product delivery on time and in budget
- Experience managing teams of 10-20 people
- Be very familiar with various metallic and composite fabrication techniques and give feedback to Design Engineering on part produce-ability
- Ability to read Engineering Drawings including GD&T
- Ability to research availability of fabrication materials and obtain quotations for purchase
- Be well organized and ability to excel in an AS9100 environment
- Ability to write procedures for fabrication and/or assembly or flight critical components
- Experience in the Aviation industry a plus
Apply for employment using any of the following methods:
Please note: For best protection of your personal information, use the Mail option below.
Use the Online Application
Send resumes to:
ATTN: HR Representative
1899 W. Brooks Avenue
North Las Vegas, NV 89032
Fax your resume to: (702) 639-0881